Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Obesity, alcoholism and depression: Is genetics to blame or is it a scapegoat?

Obesity, alcoholism and depression: Is genetics to blame or is it a scapegoat?

In talking to friends or co-workers, we hear constantly about "how obesity, or being overweight, or depression just runs in my family."

Or, "Well you know I have the gene for alcoholism. Letting it go may not be possible for me."

But are these statements factual or simply an excuse for doing the work to heal?

For 30 years, I have studied these challenging and confusing life situations.

For the past 22 years I have interviewed the top minds in personal growth on our national radio show to try to find the answers to these conflicting messages.

Watch this short video to see what we know about our ability, or inability, to deal with genetics and healing.


If we can help you on your path to healing contact us today at www.davidessel.com ;

No comments:

Post a Comment