Monday, February 17, 2014

Financial Freedom Now! Workshop Sunday, Feb 23, $27

Financial Freedon Now! A One Day Motivational Workshop!


FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

 
 
FINANCIAL-FREEDOM-BANNER
FINANCIAL-FREEDOM-BANNER
PRLog (Press Release) - Feb. 17, 2014 - Join Nationally Recognized Speaker and Author,

David Essel for “Financial Freedom Now!”


Learn the keys to creating a financially free state of mind and life!

Fort Myers, FL – January 21, 2014 – Nationally recognized motivational speaker and author, David Essel, M.S., is pleased to announce “Financial Freedom Now!” a one-day intensive motivational event to be held on Sunday, February 23, 2014, from noon to 3 p.m., at Hilton Garden Inn located at 12600 University Drive in Fort Myers. This one-day intensive motivational event, “Financial Freedom Now!” is being offered at the low price of just $27 per person. This motivational program is offered across the country for $399 per person.

“You can create the financial success you strive for and break through the threshold,” says David Essel, M.S. “With this intensive one day workshop you can unlock what is holding you back from all that you desire. ****Many clients have doubled their income regardless of what the economy is doing or where they live! ”  The workshop is available in person or via teleconference from anywhere in the United States.

Participants will learn the keys to creating a financially free state of mind and life. For the past 23 years, David has interviewed the top masters of money in the USA, (like ***** Best selling authors like Harv Eker, Suze Orman, Joe Cirulli and Dr. Joe Vitale from The Secret!), and has now created a program that combines tips from the greatest financial teachers alive today into one jam-packed, success-oriented, 3-hour Master Seminar!

Participants will walk away knowing the beliefs, both conscious and subconscious, about money that they carry today that need to be released, and also how to become the magnet for financial change that they deserve and desire! They will also learn how to create daily financial rituals, powerful action steps, that will lead to both mental and physical financial freedom. It’s possible to NEVER worry about money again. David will show ******everyone exactly how to do this and create a path to success that is guaranteed to work for life in 30 days or less!

“David Essel’s destiny in life is to help you feel more alive in every area of your life,” shares Wayne Dyer, Ph.D., internationally renowned author and speaker in the field of self-development.

Seats are limited. For more information or to register, please call 239-433-9111, emailtalkdavid@aol.com, or visit talkdavid.com.

About David Essel

David Essel, M.S. is an Author, National Radio and Television Host, Master Life, Business and Relationship Coach, Adjunct Professor, All Faiths Minister, Addiction Recovery Coach and International Speaker. His mission is to inspire others to reach their own exceptional potential in their business and personal life. His purely positive national radio show of 23 years, “David Essel Alive!,” is heard on iHeart Radio every Saturday from 6-9pm EST. David’s professional presentations on how to lead a passionate and inspiring life have drawn rave reviews from corporations such as Chico’s, Nestlé, and Boeing, media outlets such as FOX and Premiere/Clear Channel Radio, as well as non-profit organizations like the March of Dimes and Unity Church. David Essel offers coaching and group sessions via phone to anywhere in the world. For more information call (941) 266-7676 or visit davidessel.com.

Read below some Testimonials from David’s Clients
regarding their Success after working with David


“Several years ago, I sat in a studio apartment listening to David Essel on the radio.  I barely had enough money for the Folger’s Instant I was drinking.  I needed to kick-start my life and my career so I contacted David for coaching. It was a good move!  David helped me get off the couch, get confident and FOCUS on the things that mattered versus all of the things that don’t. Since then, I’ve quadrupled my salary in the aerospace business, written two books, contributed to two others, launched a speaking and consulting business and built a musical cover band that plays all over North America.  David played a huge part in that.  He listens; then he launches.  His coaching launched me to unprecedented success.  Several of my band members now listen to David’s archived shows when we travel and it’s a blast.   Success is in all of us.  David helps us to access it – and then helps you understand the necessary steps to move forward. ”

Lee Witt

“When I first worked with David back in 2006, my friends told me I was crazy to hire a coach. It was a big investment in myself and I did hesitate, but finally decided to take the chance. That investment has come back to me so many times over and in every way possible… financially, spiritually, mentally and physically. As a direct result of our work, I doubled my income in just 90 days.  It was unbelievable!David is an inspiration and his stories are incredible. He always meets me right where I am, helps me focus on what is possible and where I want to go and asks the questions I’m not asking myself. And by the way, no one else is asking them either. These are the tough questions. The blind spots. I had no idea what I was capable of but I’m a believer now and continue to be thrilled beyond belief! Since our work together those many years ago, things have gotten even better…the seeds that were planted during our work together continue to bloom. I doubled my income yet again and I recently got an amazing compliment about how easily I adapt to change. I said thank you and I also said it wasn’t that easy. There’s a lot of work going on behind the scenes to process all of that change. Journaling, processing, visioning. Many of these skills I learned through my work with David. I’m forever honored and grateful for David and the gifts he brings to the world. Thank you so much David. You rock!”

Angela Powers

No comments:

Post a Comment