Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Baby steps and goals, they never work! From our XM radio show

I know, I know, we have heard for years that doing something is better than doing nothing.

I wish it was true when it comes to goal achievement, but it is not.

The caller to our show wanted to argue the point, as she said walking 10 minutes a day was all she could do, and she was proud to do that daily.

I asked her what her goal weight was, she replied she had to lose 80 pounds for a health condition.

Ten minutes a day, I  shared, was a waste of time for weight loss.

It was simply the truth.

   She had to create at least 45 minutes a day to get  healthier!! To save her life!

Watch this video to get the facts on baby steps, and goal setting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKTP0tLIm1U

Let us help you achieve all of your goals today.

Contact www.davidessel.com or 941.266.7676


No comments:

Post a Comment