Sunday, June 22, 2008

Living a Powerful, Real, Congruent Life

Living a life that truly is powerful, and abundant, is much more than having financial independence...although that can be a beautiful thing.

It's also much more than having a perfect body, although there are great benefits to being in shape.

The number one key to living a powerful, abundant life has to do with the answer to this one question: Are you living congruently?

Living congruently can be described quite simply through this statement:

When your thoughts beliefs and actions are in alignment, you are living a congruent life. Soooo, are you living congruently?

For a very long time, I was not. So I know this topic quite well.

Even though I was an inspirational speaker, and radio/ tv host on the topics of motivation, health and more, I fell into the addiction known as alcoholism.

There was no way I could live congruently as long as I was using alcohol in my life. So, I made the choice to get my life back into alignment, and you can too.

Just keep asking the question, are my thoughts, beliefs and actions about my health, my relationships, my career, my money, sex, food, alcohol, nicotine, spirituality all in alignment????


If they are, rock on. If not, decide today to do what I did, reach out to those around you and ask for help. You will be shocked at how amazing your life can be, when you stop lying to yourself, stop living in denial, and start living congruently.

Life may not turn around perfectly overnight, but the end result is so, so, so well worth it.

Slow Down.
Love, Peace, David Essel www.talkdavid.com

No comments:

Post a Comment