Monday, June 4, 2012

"Success through tapping, on our heads?"

Well, if this is the first time that you've heard about "tapping for success", I'm sure it will sound absolutely insane.

Tapping on various parts of our head, can actually enhance our chances for success?

It began for me with a process called EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique, and now after my radio interview with Pamela Bruner, who along with Jack Canfield recently released a new book entitled "tapping into Ultimate Success", I can highly endorse what I call an advanced form of tapping.

Watch this short video to see what I mean.


This technique is a new tool for you to use on your pathway to success, but it will not take the place of work. That, is still required.

Love , David http://www.davidessel.com


No comments:

Post a Comment