Thursday, February 14, 2008

Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

Just recently, the Maharishi , founder of the amazing technique transcendental meditation, left this plane and is now circulating the galaxies ….I’m sure with the same joy he gave us while in physical form here.

I forget the actual year that I was introduced and trained in tm, but I believe it was in the late 1980’s or early 1990’s. Since that time, hundreds of studies on the power of this meditation technique have proven it’s effectiveness on healing the mind and body. I still use tm on an almost daily basis to help me in every area of my life.

In 1996, I had the blessing of interviewing the Maharishi on the 40th anniversary of the founding of tm…..as a matter of fact, my national radio show , David Essel Alive was the only media outlet in the USA chosen to interview him for this occasion. And it was amazing.

The one thing that stood out through this interview, which he did from his home in Holland, was his absolute joy…an almost “giddy” state that never wavered regardless of what type of question I asked him during the hour long interview . He was boundless joy..I was laughing with him the entire time ….and will always be grateful for the chance to engage with one of the most amazing men I have ever had the chance to talk with.

From this moment forward, before each tm session I do, I will smile and remember the joy he left within me. Thank you .

Slow down. Love, Peace, David www.talkdavid.com

No comments:

Post a Comment