Sunday, January 18, 2009

Exploring your Strengths..Creating more Success

One of the keys to moving ahead in life, to become more successful, is to explore your strengths on a regular basis. It's a process that will boost your sense of self, your self esteem, and your level of confidence in life.

In Level 1 of my Life Mastery/Life Coach workshop, I ask the participants to list all of their strengths in life, the qualities that they carry that they know are advantageous to their existence.

For some it might be their ability to listen, or compassion, or athletic abilities, or creativity, spirituality, or their talent to make money or friends.

Since whatever we focus on grows, it is an incredibly important step to focus on what is working well for us in life.

Try this right now, in writing. Make a concerted effort to do this on a regular basis. My most successful clients will do this writing , a list of their strengths, on a weekly basis.

Slow down. Explore the beauty that you bring to this world right now to create on going success in every area of your life.

Love, peace, David Essel www.talkdavid.com www.lifecoachuniverse.com

1 comment:

  1. I explore and redefine my strengths on a daily basis - it helps me flow and grow. They always come back to a core set of strengths. However, when I start to observe the specifics of when these strengths come into play - I am often amazed by the revelations made. There are so many tools you can use to follow this path on http://www.strengthsacademy.com/mikes-blog. I wanted to provide a link to a specific 3 tips however, it's horses for courses so thought people who find this post inspiring might also wish to take a look at the tools posted by The Strengths Academy on this blog.

    ReplyDelete