Friday, January 23, 2009

Your "Someday" is today...Success is now

So many people come to me with the same statements regarding success..."someday I'm going to really get into shape...quit smoking...save more money..find the love of my life...deepen my connection with God...create a better relationship with my children..." And the lists go on.

The illusion that we carry is our reality. And for most of us, all of the statements above are illusions, because we'll never, ever do them.

If you want success, love, money, freedom from addiction, God....Go after these goals RIGHT NOW! Your someday is either today, or trust me....never.

After 24 years in the business of helping others, and myself, become more successful, happier, and filled with peace, I know that if you do nothing about your desires to change today, there is a dam good chance you will do nothing tomorrow as well.

Success comes from doing, not simply planning.

So, make the call, get the help you need.

Slow down for success....and act...today.

Love, peace, David Essel www.talkdavid.com

www.lifecoachuniverse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment