Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Men's Success & Faith Group - Every Wednesday

Every Wednesday 6-7pm

Join the Men's Success & Faith Group with David Essel, as we explore how men can be more successful, deepen their faith, relationships, career, family and life!!

You may join at anytime. There is no charge. No need to RSVP.

Location: Lotus Blossom Clinic, 6710 Winkler Road, Suite 2, Fort Myers, FL 33919,
Phone: 941 266 7676

See what men are saying...

"Last nights men's group was very powerful as always. This group, under your leadership, has transformed my life in many positive ways. The two simple rules we follow in the group, 1) do not give advice 2) do not speak unless asked, have taught me a new way of listening and communicating. Not giving advice, not trying to fix everyone, not talking over others. WHAT A NOVEL CONCEPT. What this has done for me is give me a place where I can speak in total honesty and know I will not be judged or fixed, just listened to. It is the most freedom I have ever felt.I now know how others would feel if I used these methods. Trust me, this is a work in progress. Our groups path of total honesty has been the hardest thing I have ever attempted. To "stand in the fire", totally vulnerable, to stand in the anothers pain, to accept responsibility for your actions, is the only way a man should live. Thank you my brothers." - B

No comments:

Post a Comment